The Next 10-Week Immersion and Annual Pass Starts April 15, 2019
The Next 4-Week Starter Course Begins March 12, 2019
ARE YOU READY TO THRIVE AND SHINE?
With the many demands and distractions of modern life pulling us in so many directions, it often seems impossible to find time or space for self-care or personal growth. Somehow, these necessities of a joyful, healthy life always end up on the bottom of our to-do list.
A lack of self-care or personal growth will have repercussions on our wellness.
Maybe you’re already feeling some of the consequences, like:
- Feelings of stress, overwhelm or anxiety
- Feeling trapped or lacking control over your life
- Depression, mood swings, emptiness, frustration, anger
- Digestive issues
- Poor sleep
- Persistent exhaustion
- Low or inconsistent energy
- Low immunity or auto-immune issues
- Chronic aches and pains
- Weight issues
- Hormonal imbalances
- Dullness or heaviness in the body, mind and/or spirit
I once had ALL of the above symptoms. I thought it was normal or just a part of getting older. Until I found Ayurveda.
The ancient principles of Ayurveda have so much wisdom to offer our modern lives. And I want to help you discover the amazing possibilities of transformation I experienced by embodying the practices of Ayurveda.
In my 10-week immersion course, you will learn and practice 9 key habits of Ayurveda that will transform the way you live, think, eat, breathe, move, feel, love. These habits will teach you how to align with your natural rhythms so that you can thrive and shine every day.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You can join this course no matter where you are as both local and long-distance options are available. Here’s a summary of the course format:
WEEKLY WEBINAR: You’ll receive a 30-40 minute video lesson about a new habit each week. You’ll learn how the habit helps you, and how you can start working on it immediately. You’ll have a few days to work on adopting this habit on your own and then…
WEEKLY LIVE MEETINGS: We’ll meet either in-person or via video conference for 75 minutes. During this time we’ll:
- Review webinar content and answer any questions about the new habit
- Dive deep into one or more techniques from cutting-edge behavior change psychology that will help you adopt the new habit
- Engage in group coaching sessions where we’ll troubleshoot challenges as they arise in a non-judgmental environment
- Inspire and be inspired, share and learn, support and be supported by fellow thrivers going on this journey with you
ALL KINDS OF SUPPORT
- One-on-One Coaching Calls: You’ll participate in THREE one-on-one coaching calls with me during the course. During these 30-minute calls, we will tackle any specific challenges coming up for you.
- Group Coaching: As mentioned above, I’ll be group coaching during the live meetings. When you or someone else speaks up with a specific question or challenge, I’ll coach on the spot during our meeting. Whether it’s your question or not, you’ll start to learn problem-solving skills for your challenges and for your life.
- Group Evolution: Some of the most valuable type of support you’ll receive is from your fellow course participants. Studies have shown that when a group changes together, they have 7 times more success in making and sustaining those changes over the long-term than someone who tries to make the changes on their own. Even if you’re an introvert like me, you’ll be astonished at how powerful the group work will be while on this journey.
- NEW! Healing Meditation Tools Workshop: You’ll learn tools to help you heal and clear energy blockages in the subtle energy body, set personal boundaries and own your personal space.
- NEW! Topic Reflection Workshop: As we start to change our habits, we will come up against resistance from within and without. In this workshop, we’ll learn how to work with this resistance by addressing related topics such as defining your personal values, developing self-compassion and the power of gratitude.
- NEW! Morning Yoga Practices: We’ll have at least two 20-30 minute sessions that introduce either an asana sequence, pranayama or meditation practice.
- NEW! Prep School: Before you begin this journey, you’ll get tips for getting the most out of your time in Thrive + Shine and learn a little bit about our approach and what to expect in the coming weeks. This stuff is pure gold!
- Accountability Partner: You’ll have (and be) an accountability partner with whom you’ll check in at least once a week. You’ll keep each other motivated, on-track and accountable!
- Group Forum: You’ll be part of a private forum with your fellow thrivers where you can talk with each other about what’s working and what’s not. You’ll share successes, challenges, support and your own tips that you’ll come up with along the way.
- Support Hub: You’ll have access to other support materials such as handouts, reading materials, tracking worksheets, recipes, etc. to help guide you into embracing each new habit and to sustain motivation.
To sign up, fill out the form below for your FREE Next Step Strategy Session. In this 20-minute call , we’ll talk about your wellness goals, uncover the deeper desire underlying these goals, and determine your readiness factor. We’ll determine if the course is a good fit for you and answer any questions you may have about it. Even if you decide you’re not ready, you’ll walk away from this session with more clarity on your priorities and a clear plan of action. Sign up below to schedule your Next Step Strategy Session today!
WHAT DOES THE THRIVE + SHINE COURSE COST?
Thrive + Shine Pre-Recorded Introduction Course: FREE
Thrive + Shine 4-Week Starter Course: $255 before 2/25; $295 after (Course starts Mar. 12th)
Thrive + Shine 10-Week Immersion Course: $725 before 3/18; $795 after 3/18; (Course starts Apr. 15th)
Thrive + Shine Annual Pass: Email me for an application or information(Course starts Apr. 15th)
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!
$100 off (the full immersion tuition) for all yoga teachers and school teachers, nurses, social workers and non-profit employees.
Refer-a friend for discounted tuition.
Ask me about Internship/Trade Options for a discounted tuition.