The Next Round of Thrive + Shine Starts in October 2020.
Sign up for my email list to get updates on this course and all of my offerings.
ARE YOU READY TO THRIVE AND SHINE?
With the many demands and distractions of modern life pulling us in so many directions, it often seems impossible to find time or space for self-care or personal growth. Somehow, these necessities of a joyful, healthy life always end up on the bottom of our to-do list.
A lack of self-care or personal growth will have repercussions on our wellness.
Maybe you’re already feeling some of the consequences, like:
- Feelings of stress, overwhelm or anxiety
- Feeling trapped or lacking control over your life
- Depression, mood swings, emptiness, frustration, anger
- Digestive issues
- Poor sleep
- Persistent exhaustion
- Low or inconsistent energy
- Low immunity or auto-immune issues
- Chronic aches and pains
- Weight issues
- Hormonal imbalances
- Dullness or heaviness in the body, mind and/or spirit
- Feeling like something’s missing from your life
- Difficulty finding direction or transitioning to a new phase of your life
I once had ALL of the above symptoms. I thought it was normal or just a part of getting older. Until I found Ayurveda.
The ancient principles of Ayurveda have so much wisdom to offer our modern lives. And I want to help you discover the amazing possibilities of transformation I experienced by embodying the practices of Ayurveda.
In this course, you will learn and practice the key habits of Ayurveda that will transform the way you live, think, eat, breathe, move, feel, love. These habits will teach you how to align with your natural rhythms so that you can thrive and shine every day.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You can join this course no matter where you are as both local and long-distance options are available. Here’s a summary of the course format:
WEEKLY WEBINAR: You’ll receive a video lesson about a new habit each week. You’ll learn how the habit helps you, and how you can start working on it immediately. You’ll have a few days to work on adopting this habit on your own and then…
WEEKLY LIVE MEETINGS: We’ll meet either in-person or via video conference for 75 minutes. During this time we’ll:
- Review webinar content and answer any questions about the new habit
- Dive deep into one or more techniques from cutting-edge behavior change psychology that will help you adopt the new habit
- Engage in group coaching sessions where we’ll troubleshoot challenges as they arise in a non-judgmental environment
- Inspire and be inspired, share and learn, support and be supported by fellow thrivers going on this journey with you
ALL KINDS OF SUPPORT
- One-on-One Coaching Calls: You’ll participate in THREE one-on-one coaching calls with me during the course. During these 30-minute calls, we will tackle any specific challenges coming up for you.
- Group Coaching: As mentioned above, I’ll be group coaching during the live meetings. When you or someone else speaks up with a specific question or challenge, I’ll coach on the spot during our meeting. Whether it’s your question or not, you’ll start to learn problem-solving skills for your challenges and for your life.
- Group Evolution: Some of the most valuable support you’ll receive is from your fellow course participants. Studies have shown that when a group changes together, they have 7 times more success in making and sustaining those changes over the long-term than someone who tries to make the changes on their own. Even if you’re an introvert like me, you’ll be astonished at how powerful the group work will be while on this journey.
- Additional Topical Workshops: We’ll do at least one or two special workshops during each 12-week round depending on what’s showing up for the group. Previous topics included Discovering Your Core Values, Setting Personal Boundaries, Healing Meditation Tools, etc.
- Morning Rituals: We’ll have at least two 20-30 minute sessions that introduce either an asana sequence, pranayama or meditation practice.
- Prep School: Before you begin this journey, you’ll get tips for getting the most out of your time in Thrive + Shine and learn a little bit about our approach and what to expect in the coming weeks. This stuff is pure gold!
- Accountability Partner (optional): You’ll have (and be) an accountability partner with whom you’ll check in at least once a week. You’ll keep each other motivated, on-track and accountable!
- Group Forum: You’ll be part of a private forum with your fellow thrivers where you can talk with each other about what’s working and what’s not. You’ll share successes, challenges, support and your own tips that you’ll come up with along the way.
- Support Hub: You’ll have access to other support materials such as handouts, reading materials, tracking worksheets, recipes, etc. to help guide you into embracing each new habit and to sustain motivation.
What you can expect to gain from Thrive + Shine:
The Thrive + Shine course is designed as a system for bringing order to the chaos in your life. This is a system you can use for your entire life, and that you can improve upon and customize to fit your specific needs.
As part of this system you’ll learn:
+ The habits that help to organize your physiology so that you can live a life of purpose rather than a life of putting out fires. You’ll understand why these habits are so effective from both an Ayurvedic and modern science perspective.
+ Tools for adopting new habits and the intuitive skills that will help you align your life with routines, food and activities that support your well-being
+ Skills for building confidence and staying in integrity with your values and priorities
+ The language of your unique constitution (the doshas) so that you are attuned to the innate gift of self-balancing and self-healing
+ Methods for working through emotional blocks and outdated behavior patterns that inevitably show up when we work on habit change
+ Confidence in your ability to overcome obstacles and handle challenging situations
+ A new sense of deep self-respect and self-compassion that radiates outward and can profoundly impact the people who surround you
And last but DEFINITELY not LEAST, you’ll gain:
+ A community of like-minded people who support you in realizing more your personal evolution. This is perhaps one of the most essential components to making long-lasting changes–even if you’re one of those people (like me) who thinks they have to do everything on their own. (Happy to chat more about that if it’s coming up for you!)
Are you interested in learning more about Thrive + Shine and seeing if it’s a good fit for you? Let’s talk.
It is important that we get to know each other a bit more if we are going to work together.
I want to know what you’re looking for, or help you get clear on what you seek. I want you to understand how the course works and what results you can expect to see. This way we can both determine if the course is a good match for what you want most in your life right now.
You’ll need to be open and ready to make some changes and willing to make an investment in your well-being.
To find out if this course is a good fit for you right now, fill out the form below today to sign up for a call with me. I’ll send you a link to my schedule and you can select a time that works for you.
Space is limited.